2022.01.16 22:34 Glasband Best SaaS product to sell in a closing role: cybersecurity/ITSM/SIEM, martech, fintech, or something else?
I've been doing quite a bit of research lately, while applying to various closing roles looking for SMB/Growth/Emerging AEs. Most of these applications have been for cybersecurity and other related areas of business (variations of ITSM, SIEM, API security, cloud security, etc.), but some have been for martech and fintech.
I've learned that cybersecurity tends to have longer sales cycles (9-12 months) and bigger average deal sizes ($500k - $1M isn't rare), whereas martech has shorter sales cycles and smaller average deal sizes. I'm curious where fintech fits (sales cycle and avg. deal size) into this though, and which product type is the most fun to sell (subjective, I know, but we've got a lot of great people on this sub and I'm curious)?
Lots of people seem to make the transition from cybersecurity into martech, due to less stress(?) and a more relaxed key buying persona. Not sure if people do this with respect to fintech as well (either leaving fintech or joining fintech for these reasons)? These seem like the "big three" right now with SaaS models. Curious to hear what you guys/gals think!
submitted by Glasband to sales [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 Morgan-992 WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVES IT ?! Super Easy to use - Just draw the eyeliner on and the magnetic lashes will stick right to the liner. Refreshingly simple. Comfortable - They’re lightweight and flexible — no crusty feeling every time you wink! Seriously fast - They’re quicker than putting on mascara (a
|submitted by Morgan-992 to McrOne [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 rowdy-rebel First time renter advice
I’ll be graduating college in the spring and will be starting my post-grad job in Boston in the fall. So far myself and two friends have agreed to apartment hunt together, so I will be looking for a 3 bedroom apartment. I’m looking to sign a lease beginning 9/1, but as a first time renter I’m seeking some advice. Apologies if these questions have been asked before on this sub! - When is a good time to start looking seriously/what are the best websites or platforms to apartment hunt on in Boston? - As a soon to be young professional, what are some areas of the city I should be looking into? - Our budget is around $1500 each ($4500 total but potentially flexible) - Ideally would like to be close to public transit with access to the Seaport and Cambridge- where I will be working - Potentially may need parking or access to parking, I know this is hard to find but at least one spot is a huge plus or access to year-round street parking is doable. TYIA!
submitted by rowdy-rebel to bostonhousing [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 cvttle Puppy recommendation for the future.
Prefacing this with that I won’t be getting a puppy for at least a year and a half but I’m still conflicted about which breed.
2) Do you have a preference for rescuing a dog vs. going through a [reputable breeder]? I’d prefer going through a reputable breeder.
3) Describe your ideal dog. I would like a dog that affectionate and good with children and also eager to please and learn new tricks.
4) What breeds or types of dogs are you interested in and why? I was thinking of possibly an Australian Shepard or a Dalmatian. I love how eager Australian Shepards are to learn and Dalmatians are just a childhood favorite of mine.
5) What sorts of things would you like to train your dog to do? Tricks! Not just sit, stay, and lay down, but more complicated ones. Husband and I do want to get goats in the future but that’s even further away than a puppy so herding is probably not something we’re interested in at the moment.
6) Do you want to compete with your dog in a sport (e.g. agility, obedience, rally) or use your dog for a form of work (e.g. hunting, herding, livestock guarding)? If so, how much experience do you have with this work/sport? Probably not. Might train the puppy on agility but that would be more of a hobby/form of enrichment for the dog.
7) How long do you want to devote to training, playing with, or otherwise interacting with your dog each day? I could probably devote 2-3 hours of all that combined.
8) How long can you exercise your dog each day, on average? What sorts of exercise are you planning to give your dog regularly and does that include using a dog park? 40-50 minutes a day of walking/jogging. If the dog itself likes the dog park then I will regularly be taking the dog there. 9) How much regular brushing are you willing to do? Are you open to trimming hair, cleaning ears, or doing other grooming at home? If not, would you be willing to pay a professional to do it regularly? 😅 I have a Saint Bernard mix that needs to be brushed 4-5 times a week. Comfortable doing trimming but I’d bring the puppy to a groomer for anything else.
10) What size dog are you looking for? I like medium to large sized dogs. No toy breeds please!
11) How much shedding, barking, and slobber can you handle? Shedding is fine not matter what, moderate barking at most, and prefer little slobber 12) How important is being able to let your dog off-leash in an unfenced area? It would be nice to be able to let the dog off leash sometimes. Dog Personality and Behavior
13) Do you want a snuggly dog or one that prefers some personal space? Snuggly! 14) Would you prefer a dog that wants to do its own thing or one that’s more eager-to-please? Eager to please.
15) How would you prefer your dog to respond to someone knocking on the door or entering your yard? How would you prefer your dog to greet strangers or visitors? Maybe barking that can be calmed by reassurance from owners. Otherwise as long as there is no aggression, I don’t mind how they greet strangers. 16) Are you willing to manage a dog that is aggressive to other dogs? No. 17) Are there any other behaviors you can’t deal with or want to avoid? Not that I can think of.
18) How often and how long will the dog be left alone? Not often at all. I work from home and when my daughter is being babysat, my in laws come to our place to watch her.
19) What are the dog-related preferences of other people in the house and what will be their involvement in caring for the dog? My husband gave me free range on breed but he said absolutely no huskies which I agree on. He’ll be putting in an equal amount of training.
20) Do you have other pets or are you planning on having other pets? What breed or type of animal are they? We have a dog (Saint Bernard mix) and a cat (short haired) 21) Will the dog be interacting with children regularly? Yes, we have a toddler and plan to have a second eventually.
22) Do you rent or plan to rent in the future? If applicable, what breed or weight restrictions are on your current lease? We rent right now but won’t be getting a puppy im until we move into a house.
23) What city or country do you live in and are you aware of any laws banning certain breeds? Colorado, El Paso county.
24) What is the average temperature of a typical summer and winter day where you live? Summer is usually 60-75 and winter the lowest is below freezing but it usually warms up by the next day. Additional Information and Questions
25) Please provide any additional information you feel may be relevant. Please don’t recommend any Pit Bulls or Bull Dogs. I have some PTSD from being attacked by these breeds and I still get very flinchy and nervous around them.
26) Feel free to ask any questions below.
submitted by cvttle to dogs [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 _kiminara /rocketry Subdirect Statistics
|submitted by _kiminara to rocketry [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 Maximum-Falcon-9771 Basically me doing a td fan made series
|submitted by Maximum-Falcon-9771 to Totaldrama [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 mohkadd Buccaneers March Down the Field for Opening Drive Touchdown
Check out our other channels: NFL Mundo https://www.youtube.com/mundonfl NFL Brasil https://www.youtube.com/c/NFLBrasilOficial NFL UK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVe0dAja\_vZCmvfHXjtdRQA NFL Fantasy Football https://www.youtube.com/nflfantasyfootball NFL Play Football https://www.youtube.com/playfootball NFL Throwback http://www.youtube.com/nflvault NFL Films http://www.youtube.com/nflfilms NFL Network http://www.youtube.com/nflnetwork #NFL #Football #AmericanFootball
from Globly | RSS
via Buccaneers March Down the Field for Opening Drive Touchdown
submitted by mohkadd to globlyfeed [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 joecolt4dfive Energy transfer
Is it real? Like when u spend all day thinking about ur ex the way u always have nothing changes in their world cuz they're feeling the same energy as always,BUT! if you stop completely no check-in social no thinking about them they have like this empty feeling that something is missing. Who believes in this? I'm kinda on the fence about it,if u believe or have some experience with this please PLEASE! Feel free to share! I really need all the help I can get right now
submitted by joecolt4dfive to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 badwhiskey63 Fireplace in the Martin House, Buffalo NY. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
|submitted by badwhiskey63 to DesignPorn [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 bskigaming87 Info about wave of xbox bans and suspension happening atm
Hello everyone, wanted to make a post about this seeing im seeing alot of ppl posting about getting banned or suspended without reason. I have talked to multiple xbox support representatives and atm their is a major issue with there system which is causing accounts to be unexplainedly banned or suspended for no reason. They are aware and working on a solution but atm it's unknown when will be fixed, so don't panic or worry thier working on it we just need to be patient and hope they get fixed soon.
submitted by bskigaming87 to XboxSupport [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 bosandaros Woodsman
|submitted by bosandaros to drawing [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 DailyQuotes53813309 Beautiful Daily Short Quotes / Quote of the day / January 17 #shorts
|submitted by DailyQuotes53813309 to inspiration [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 Analog_- Swipe methods💳🥷🏽
|submitted by Analog_- to SummrsXo [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 Basic_Stock **Water & Exercise is important when hodling**
|submitted by Basic_Stock to dogelon [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 Rent5951 Radhika Seth
|submitted by Rent5951 to desiindianslutty [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 lordofpersia I am a fully Americanized Persian. I eat my kabobs with ketchup.
|submitted by lordofpersia to shittyfoodporn [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 najanaja6 Bad news
2022.01.16 22:34 Boltron6 [NA] [CLASH] LF Bot Teir 4
2022.01.16 22:34 -voidface- ELI5 how does nuclear radiation work to damage the body?
I don't understand how nuclear radiation affects a geographical area to the point where it's dangerous for a human to be there for extended periods of time.
submitted by -voidface- to explainlikeimfive [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 22:34 DemUnderground Gym Jordan Calls 1/6 Committee 'Political Operation' to Stop Trump 2024 Run
2022.01.16 22:34 BlockOfBacon is...is this normal?!?!
|submitted by BlockOfBacon to Asustuf [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 AceOfSpa5des Anyone Trading The Full Cherry Blossom Set?
2022.01.16 22:34 zecosta211 Eng. Telecomuniçoes e Informatica
2022.01.16 22:34 jenwhyfer My goofy Cooper bug ❤️
|submitted by jenwhyfer to Eyebleach [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 22:34 TheJustGordo i'm bad and that's good, i'll never be good and that's not bad
|submitted by TheJustGordo to haloinfinite [link] [comments]|